You pride yourself in your production skills and your ability to adapt and creatively problem solve packaging and print design files.
You are technically proficient, highly accurate, and embrace working across teams of brand junkies to produce great design end-to-end.
Our ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running working with final art files on packaging adaptation projects that include multiple SKUs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ design agency/studio experience as a production/adaptation artist
- Production art/design specific experience, including packaging/label and print design
- Understanding of what it takes to generate final art files
- Strong team player who overdelivers and collaborates
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong professionalism, passion, and integrity
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity producing and supporting world-class design within a great company culture, we want to talk to you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org to careers