Client Services Manager
You’re the crucial connection. The synapse that handles communication between Deskey neurons and client neurons, and within our own nervous system. In this position, you’ll guide strategic design development that builds both business and revenue. Your smarts, flexibility and confidence will help you engage with clients ranging from Fortune 10s to startups. Game-changing strategy and award-winning creative will come out of your ability to build strong partnerships with clients and Deskey teammates. Overall, you’re a true difference-maker who consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of the CSM’s role.
- Superior client relationship management and growth
- Provide write-ups, timeline generation and management, creative briefs, estimating and budget control, and analysis of client marketing research
- Develop client proposals and coordinate key suppliers
- Communicate issues and project changes, distribute status reports and provide client billing
- Ensure creative delivers against strategy outlined in creative briefs, while encouraging content providers to challenge expectations and consider out-of-the-box solutions
- Join development activities that further company and cultural growth
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and 5 years experience in consumer package design, brand management, brand identity or related field
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that demands strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to recognize and direct good design
- Proficient with Mac-based computer systems
- Familiarity with printing processes and the relevant elements of clients’ marketing mix
We’re an independently owned agency located in Cincinnati, Ohio. A tight-knit group that knows, and is known for, branding — our founder invented the concept more than 80 years ago. Today, we live by three important words: personal, simple, true. To learn more, check us out at Deskey.com.
Competitive compensation is commensurate with experience; benefits include health care and accumulating paid time off.
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Relocation is not available.back to careers